No upcoming events scheduled...
I, (your name) a repentant sinner, renounce Satan and resolve to follow Jesus Christ. I express my faith in the Holy Trinity and the Holy Church. After my trial period, today in the presence of God, St Michael and the Holy Angels, I promise to be a Knight of St Michael to the end of my life and to take part in the spiritual battle for the salvation of souls. I entrust myself to St Michael as my Patron and Protector in this devotion.
My weapons are:
- Daily Bible reading
- Daily exorcism prayer to St Michael
- Daily angelic chaplet to St Michael
- Fast each Friday on bread and water (or a good deed if a fast is impossible)
- Monthly Reconciliation
- Monthly Eucharist Adoration
- Nine day Novena to St Michael before the feast day on 29th September.
May God help me to fulfil this devotion.
St Michael the Archangel pray for me. Amen.
The Devotional of Knights of St Michael the Archangel approved on 15th August 2013.
Fr Kazimierz Tomaszewski CSMA,
Version two of the original Knighthood
approved 8th July 2003